Thank you for your interest in the Cochrane Consumer Network, for patients, carers, family members and others who are interested in high-quality evidence, and helping to be a part of producing it. Please do look at our 'About' page and the infographic which explains more about the Network, who it is for, and how you can be involved. If you are looking for other ways to be involved, perhaps as a health care professional or researcher, please go to our join.cochrane.org page.
Cochrane Membership is now open for consumers (patients, carers and family members). You can read about what this means here.
Members of the network enjoy a wide range of benefits from free membership, including:
• Opportunities to help produce Cochrane evidence in a range of ways
• Cheaper rates for attendance at a range of Cochrane events
• Stipends to attend local Cochrane meetings and its annual meeting (Colloquium)
• The ability to stand, and vote in elections, for membership of the Cochrane Consumer Network Executive
• Monthly news bulletins and quarterly newsletters that keep you up to date about issues inside and outside Cochrane
• Training and learning opportunities (with new ones coming soon)
• News of new ways of being involved (for example Task Exchange, Cochrane Crowd.)
Please email us if you have any questions and we will do our best to help you. The address is: email@example.com
Please complete this short form if you wish to join. Once it is submitted you will be contacted again with a welcome pack and put in touch with Review Groups or Centres depending on how you wish to contribute. We will contact you after that with regular information, newsletters and invitations to take part.
Thank you again for your interest.
Cochrane Consumer Engagement Officer