Preparing Plain Language Summaries
We have a short guide to help you when asked to comment on or prepare a summary - so that you have a better understanding of the process and requirements.
- Click here to download the guide: Writing Plain Language Summaries
Commenting on Cochrane Reviews
We have a short guide for those new to the Collaboration who would like to start commenting on Cochrane reviews.
- Click to download: Commenting on a review: What is expected of you?
The Cochrane Review Group may provide you with a checklist to guide you in making comments on reviews and protocols. If not, please refer to this checklist with was developed by the Cochrane Consumer Network.
- Click to download: Consumer Referee Checklist for Reviews
- Click to download: Consumer Referee Checklist for Protocols
If this is your first time using a Consumer Referee Checklist, please refer to the Guidance document (below) for an explanation on the types of information required in each section of the checklist.
- Click to download:Guidance on using the checklists